The Riverside County Fairgrounds aims to provide a safe, comfortable and pleasant environment for its guests. When attending events at the Fairgrounds, we ask that all guests abide by the following Code of Conduct:
THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED:
1. Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons (including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.).
2. Running, shouting, aggressive horseplay and throwing of any objects. Disorderly or disruptive conduct and threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior.
3. Blocking any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage doorway, walkway, fire exit or stairway so as to impede access.
4. Bicycle riding, skateboarding, rollerblading, skating, hoverboarding, or recreational scooters.
5. Bringing in alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any illegal substances.
6. Sitting on or placing feet on table tops, spitting and littering.
7. Drones, selfie sticks or tripods, including those purchased within the Fairgrounds.
8. Pets and emotional support animals.
9. Items that obscure the face, including but not limited to clothing, apparel or masks. Exceptions will be made for medical or health masks.
10. Interfering with business or law enforcement activities in violation of applicable statutes.
11. Soliciting contributions or signatures, leafleting, picketing or displaying signs, posters or banners, except in designated areas as defined by Fair Management.
12. Distributing or selling buttons, stickers, hats, balloons, T-shirts, novelty items, food and beverage items by non-concessionaires.
13. Outside food and beverage.
14. Any activity that could result in physical harm to a person or property.
NOTE: Any violation of this Code of Conduct will result in a person already admitted to the Fairgrounds to leave the facility grounds without refund, liability, or compensation.