2018 Fair Dates
Friday, February 16 - Sunday, February 25, 2018
2018 Fair Hours
Friday - Monday: 10 am -10 pm
Tuesday - Thursday: Noon - 10 pm
Tuesday - Thursday, Noon - 10 pm
Weekends, 10 am - Midnight
Wheelchair rentals are offered at our public admission gates; manual wheelchairs for $15 a day and motorized scooters for $20/hour or $50 for the day. Subject to change.
2018 Fair Admission Prices
- Adults (13 - 54): $11
- Seniors (55+): $10
- Unlimited Carnival Rides One Time Use
- $25 (Tue - Thur) | $28 (Fri - Mon)
- Advanced Groups/Bus Tours: $8
- Youth (6-12): $9
- Children (5 & under): FREE
- Veterans: FREE
- Season Pass: $30 Pass is for Fair Admittance - Carnival Rides purchased separately
- Prices subject to change.
- Sorry no pets allowed; service dogs are welcomed!
2018 Advance Tickets pricing thru 2-15-17
- Adults (13 - 54): $10
- Seniors (55+): $9
- Youth (6-12): $8
- Unlimited Carnival Rides $22
- Season Pass $25
Other Applications & Forms
- 2018 School Field Trip Form
- Teachers, we still offer field trips but please note we are only open at 10 am on Fridays Click Here for Form
- 2018 Parade Application Available Winter
Bus Tour Information
There are three important items about our Fair and bus tour program of which you’ll want to make note. All bus tour tickets will be will-called to the fairgrounds, which will save you shipping and handling costs! You’ll arrive at Gate 6 and go to the will-call ticket box for your tour’s tickets. The Nightly Musical Pageant time will be at 6:15 pm, on the Pageant Stage, as usual. And as always Bus Tour Parking is free!