Friday, February 17 through Sunday,
February 26, 2017
Fair open EVERYDAY from 10am-10pm
Carnival is open 11am-10pm Tues-Thurs and 10am-midnight on weekends.
- Adults (13 - 54): $10
- Seniors (55+): $9
- Advanced Groups/Bus Tours: $7
- Do you have a group of 25 or more people coming to the Fair? Enjoy a discounted rate. Advance Group Sale Form
- Youth (6-12): $8
- Children (5 & under): FREE
- Veterans: FREE
- Veterans plus three guests are admitted free every day with proper identification
- Unlimited Carnival Rides
- Tuesday – Thursday: $25
- Friday – Monday: $28
- Season Pass: $30
- General Parking: $8 per day
- Preferred Parking: $12 per day
Prices subject to change.
Coming Fall 2016
- 2017 School Field Trip Reservation Form Coming Fall 2016
- 2017 Parade Application Coming Winter 2016
Bus Tour Information
There are three important items about our Fair and bus tour program of which you’ll want to make note. All bus tour tickets will be will-called to the fairgrounds, which will save you shipping and handling costs! You’ll arrive at Gate 6, as usually done, and go to the will-call ticket box for your tour’s tickets. The Nightly Musical Pageant time will be at 6:15 pm, on the Pageant Stage, as usual. And as always Bus Tour Parking is free!
- Bus Tour Group Leader Invitation Coming Fall 2016
- 2016 Bus Tour Order Form Coming Fall 2016
Preferred Parking $12 per day
Vehicle $8 per day
Bus Tours FREE
R.V Overnight $10
Where is the Fair Located??
Riverside County Fairgrounds
82-503 Hwy 111
Indio, CA 92201
Weekdays are the best time to visit the fair.
From LA & San Bernardino: Take Interstate 10E towards Indio. Exit Monroe Street south. Turn left onto Dr. Carreon & proceed to fairgrounds.
From San Diego Area: Take Interstate 15N towards Riverside to the 60E fwy-which turns into the Interstate 10E towards Indio. Exit Monroe St. south. Turn left onto Dr. Carreon & proceed to fairgrounds.
From Western Riverside County: Take 60E fwy towards Indio-which turns into Interstate 10E. Exit Monroe St. south. Turn left onto Dr. Carreon & proceed to fairgrounds.
From Orange County: Take Interstate 5/55fwy/91E fwy to the 60E fwy-which turns into Interstate 10E to Indio. Exit Monroe St. south, turn left onto Dr. Carreon & proceed to fairgrounds.